My charging method is very simple and I believe, quite unique. No complicated packages, just a simple hourly rate.
Each hour of professional wedding photography that you pay for includes all of the following:
- 1 hour of photography by myself and an assistant shooter
- Approximately 4 additional hours of photo editing
- A minimum of 30 edited photos per hour of shooting (400 minimum is typical for a full day)*
- Uploading of those beautifully edited photos for online viewing, sharing and downloading
- The supply of those photos in high resolution on a USB memory stick
- A licence to freely use the photos as you choose
* please note, we shoot an average of 250 photos per hour but only the very best shots are selected for editing
For a wedding shoot you can therefore choose a number of hours of professional photography that precisely suits your wedding plans and budget.
My price per hour of photography on your special day is £150. You can choose any number of hours between 6 hours and 14 hours. A 20% deposit is payable on making your reservation, with the balance payable when your images are supplied for review with watermarks overlaid. Watermarks are removed when the balance is paid.
In order to tailor the shoot to your requirements and to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day, wherever possible I like to meet with the couple before their big day and this meeting is part of the service that I provide. This is a complimentary service.
I can additionally provide a range of different wedding albums at prices starting from just £150. Heavy discounts are available for multiple orders.
I have shot weddings in several different countries & am happy to travel abroad for a wedding shoot. Inevitably foreign travel adds to my costs and hence to your investment in your wedding photos. Please contact me with an outline of your wedding plans for further details.
Birthday parties, christenings, engagement shoots and other events typically require about 3 or 4 hours of shooting.
My charging structure and package is the same as is outlined above, except I typically don't provide a second photographer and this reduces the hourly rate to £125.
My minimum shoot time is 2 hours for events.